- Receive, review for compliance, and process Submittals
- Receive, review and write Request for Information (RFI)
- Compile and track Punch List
- Participate in subcontractor / supplier buyout
- Record, write and distribute meeting minutes
- Attend construction meetings, i.e., Owner, Architect, Contractor (OAC), Subcontractor coordination, etc.
- Participate in subcontractor / supplier invoice approval
- Participate in AIA monthly billing process
- Participate in Monthly Project Pulse (MPP)
- Manage and distribute Project Drawings (Bulletin Updates, etc.)
- Assist in development of Subcontractor Scopes
- Create and process Owner Change Orders per direction of Project Manager.
- Assist in Project Schedule Management and Updates.
- Perform or assist Site Superintendent with Safety Orientations, Training, and Tracking.
- At the direction of the Project Manager and/or Site Superintendent, support with daily construction activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $68,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel: