The Enterprise Information Engineer at Tech of Ages (TOA), Partners with the Western Home organization and its affiliates as an internal technology organization to identify, understand and solve our clients’ complex business problems through the creation of relevant business information. The Enterprise Information Engineer will directly interface with business units to address business challenges, understand root causes, design data capture processes, create benchmarks and deliver quantitative analytic tools to assist the business units in achieving goals.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
Designing and Coordinating the analytics program within the framework of TOA's clients with a focus on:
- Partnering with senior management to develop standard metrics, analytics products and delivery engines.
- Operationalizing analytics within clients' ecosystems.
- Coordinating projects with key internal and external stakeholders and bringing together diverse project teams to solve business challenges.
- Creating value-stream mappings for project alignment, and enabling clients to prioritize projects efficiently.
- Designing processes for change management within the information space.
- Creating quantitative models to work through business scenarios.
- Manipulating data within a SQL environment with tools such as Microsoft BI, SAS, Minitab, R and Tableau.
- Using data science techniques to describe and predict data and prescribe business solutions.
- Championing change and effectively leveraging change management skill set.
- Communicating technical results to a non-technical audience in a manner that can be understood.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Studies related to statistics/mathematics, engineering, predictive analytics or data science is preferred
- 7+ years of related work in analytics, consulting, project management, or other equivalent experience
- Possess quantitative and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrate business acumen to support consulting efforts with business clients
- Project and Program Management skills, including working with timelines to drive work to completion
- Experience with analytical tools, such as SQL, R, Python, SAS and Tableau
- Ability to make sound decisions utilizing problem solving approaches and decision frameworks
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful conclusions and recommendations to clients
- Ability to support and perform routine and complex analysis
- Ability to understand business software and data in order to provide guidance to clients
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous business environment
- Ability to revise tactics to support changing strategies and direction and provided strategic direction to business units
Job Type: Full-time
- related: 7 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off