- Overall 10+ years of experience with 5+ years hand-on experience on Cloud platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Should be AWS Cloud Architect Associate certified.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in consulting large cloud transformation programs - especially in product modernization on cloud.
- 7+ years of hands-on design, implementation, or consulting experience with large scale distributed systems.
- Knowledge about APIs, Enterprise integration and Multi cloud strategy for products, and cloud native architecture.
- Good understanding of Fullstack development and hands on experience in one such technology stack.
- Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototype and reference models.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate, make strategic recommendations to Sr. Mgmt as well as all levels of internal/external service partners.
- Design Cloud adoption strategy and roadmap for software products and platform
- Building strong Cloud community & Center of Excellence (CoE) and strengthen our technical competency to bid more strongly for new projects.
- Identify and propose cloud optimization strategies with building of assets and accelerators.
- Ability to propose the right cloud platform given a business scenario.
- Identify opportunities for cloud onboarding in software products, and enterprise software platforms.
- Perform capacity planning and forecasting for cloud.
- Ability to carve out extended engagements with customer post cloud adoption with varied business models.
- Work along with the team of architects / SMEs in co-creating assets and cloud strategy.
- Effective collaboration with other Business units in winning the Cloud projects.
- Demonstrate technical leadership in leading few enterprises support projects.
Technical Skills Required
- Cloud Platforms IaaS/PaaS - AWS
- Knowledge on microservices based architecture, Serverless architecture, full stack engineering, cloud native computing concepts.
- Knowledge on containers, and container orchestration (Kubernetes etc)
- Support estimation, deliverable identification, and planning for cloud-based engineering projects
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Azure: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19