Northrop Grumman is seeking a Test Engineer to help support a program located on Offutt AFB, NE. The candidate will plan, develop, implement and conduct integration, system and regression tests; utilize a knowledge of test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity; create program test plans and procedures and compliance with program requirements.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of system-level software requirements and managing changes as they affect automated test procedures; development, tracking and monitoring derived requirements; writing standard program test documentation.
- Assist in the performance of test assignments involving the definition of test and verification requirements
- Provide Microsoft support to team for administrative needs.
The candidate must have a background in system test or software/hardware engineering and be able to work closely with the software development team to understand, define and write test procedures and create test artifacts using Agile processes. This position requires a team-oriented disposition, working knowledge of Agile software development concepts, ability to work multiple tasks concurrently, and strong documentation and communication skills. Bachelors degree with a technical major and 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Current Security+ certification
Understanding of/training in system test planning
- Experience working within Agile development teams
- Working Knowledge of Software Testing approaches
- Understanding of requirements/acceptance criteria as they pertain to test requirement analysis
- Understanding of automated test preparation and procedure execution
- Willingness to obtain and maintain a Security + Certification
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Proven teamwork, leadership, with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team interpersonal skills
- Eligibility for a DoD Top Secret SCI security clearance
- Experience working within Agile teams using Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) concepts
- Experience in performing system test planning and implementation for medium to large-scale systems using state-of-the-art technology in an agile development environment
- Working Knowledge of software test automation & tools (e.g. Cucumber, JUnit, JMeter, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD practices
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence and Fisheye_Crucible)
- Active Top Secret - SSBI
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.