Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as
comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for department.
- Perform, administer, and document preventive maintenance programs.
- Respond to emergency situations on short notice.
- Maintain and manage a work order system for the hotel as well as complete work
orders on a timely basis and file work orders.
- Responsible for safety and security of flammable and other maintenance items.
- Responsible for cleanliness of parking lot, grounds, picking up and maintaining interior
and exterior property, including all trash and cigarette butts.
- Paints and makes minor repairs.
- Monitors parking lot lights and exterior signs.
- Responsible for upkeep of sports court, pool, and equipment.
- Sets-up meeting room facilities (tables, chairs, podiums, equipment, etc.)
- Work directly with the General Manager, AGM, and/or Chief Engineer to identify and
accomplish all technical and/or skilled projects within the hotel including but not
limited to the following:
- Perform HVAC spring and winter inspections.
- Assist in HVAC unit repair projects.
- Guest room repair issues (caulking, tile repair, painting, plumbing, etc.)
- With GM/AGM, implement and manage hotel key control.
- Repair carpet and tile floor.
- Minor roof repairs, painting projects, and exterior projects.
- With GM, identify skills needed for different projects and train technical people at
- Provide ongoing training for property based engineering personnel.
- Perform, schedule, administer and document Suite Care rotation. Maintain proper
records utilizing the computer system.
- Proper administration of key control.
- Maintain security for guests and property by keeping room doors locked at all
- Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.
- Take initiative to offer assistance or answer questions throughout the hotel.
- Willingness and ability to train new associates.
- Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to the supervisor in a timely
- Thoroughly understand and implement the Brand service culture.
- Perform all shift checklist responsibilities.
- Assist other associates as the workload dictates to ensure the team’s entire
workload is completed daily.
- Perform other duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused