Trulife Engineered Solutions is an AS9100 Rev. D, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified and ITAR registered provider of contract assembly, quick-turn and production machining services, and composites based in Bellingham, WA. We are an aggressive, fast-growing and technology driven manufacturing company devoted to our core values of customers, people, quality and integrity.
We are currently looking for a CNC Programmer, based in our Bellingham, WA facility. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys a fast paced environment, we'd like to hear from you. We provide great work/life balance for any individual.
You will play a large role in optimization; problem-solving and root cause analysis, working with the manufacturing group to generate CNC programs for production using 3 axis, 4 axis, 5 axis mills and mill turn lathes, document 1st run processes, create inspection plans and work instructions, assist with first run set-ups and training, and identify process improvement opportunities.
Qualifications/ Education/ Experience
- Relevant experience with complex CNC set-ups and 1st run validation on a variety of machine tools
- 1-3 years of programming experience; use of Mastercam preferred
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Possess a high degree of initiative and extensive knowledge of machining equipment including ability to use judgement and safe practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communication skills to interface with employees, management and customers/outside representatives
Shift: Day shift. Hours and work days somewhat flexible
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation is based on experience and learning ability. Benefits include employer sponsored health plans, paid vacation and holidays and 401(k) employer match.
Job Type: Full-time