Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full stack developer responsible for the ongoing development and advancement of our eCommerce and web presence platforms.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Ongoing development and maintenance of mature e-commerce websites for an established online retailer.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web applications.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to meet their needs.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in these technologies:
- Adobe/Magento 2 Commerce Platform Developer
- Responsive UI/UX design-Website development using HTML 5
- SQL Experience
- Cross-platform development using XML and web services.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in e-commerce applications.
- Ability to work both independently and with other members of a close-knit, Agile development team.
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal stakeholders and external vendors at all levels.
- A strong understanding of security concepts and best practices.
- Experience maintaining appropriate documentation to describe program development, logic, utilizing coding library and repository tools for revisions.
- Ability to evaluate business requirements followed by the design, implementation and configuration of web parts across multiple browsers.
- Ability to drive the testing process through test review and analysis and validation
- Ability to develop and maintain stages for workflow including Development/Staging/Production supporting code, data and content versioning.
- Education: Minimum Bachelors of Computer Science/Computer Science Engineering
Optional, Desired Skills:
- Bonus if the candidate knows Website development using ASP.NET and VB and/or C#.
- Bonus: if candidate is certified on Magento 2
- Database design in support of Microsoft SQL Server as it relates to the applications.
- Microsoft Windows Server and IIS Administration experience.
- Website development using Microsoft ASP Classic.
- A strong grasp of retail operations and concepts.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented