Responsibilities will include:
manufacturing test planning, preparation & execution which comprises of test procedure development from engineering test requirements, manufacturing support of electromechanical integration, and test anomaly troubleshooting & fault resolution. This role requires knowledge/experience with electronic circuits, automated test software, manufacturing test in a production environment, the ability to interpret engineering requirements, evaluate electrical test results, conduct detailed failure analysis, develop and implement root cause & corrective/preventative actions and utilize statistical data analysis for trend analysis. Previous experience with programming languages C, C++, C#, National Instrument’s Lab-View Lab-Windows CVI & Test-Stand software and a familiarity with common electronic test equipment, components and devices is very desirable.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance and must have at least an interim secret security clearance prior to start.
- Must be able to work all schedules/shifts (day shift, night shift and a weekend schedule).
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Working knowledge/experience of electronic testing methods, mechanical assembly, industrial processes, technical writing, and teaming.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Manufacturing background with automation and shop floor experience.
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings, specifications and schematics.
- Working knowledge/experience with ordnance assembly process methods and work instructions.
- Experience with Aerospace/Automotive factory automation equipment and processes.
- Familiarity with ISO9000 and AS9100 industry standards and common military specifications.
- Working knowledge with Allen-Bradley (Rockwell Automation) programmable logic controllers (PLC) and Rockwell Control Logix 5000 software.
- Previous experience with programming languages C, C#, C++, Visual C or Visual Basic, and National Instrument Lab-Windows CVI, Test-Stand and NI Lab-View software.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College