RSi Visual Systems, Inc., a growing visual systems company headquartered in Coppell, TX, is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team and help provide world-class out-the-window visuals for flight simulators.
Primary tasks include maintaining and improving our image generation source base and build processes; and helping provide support to field engineers and customers. Minimal travel to customer sites and trade shows is expected a few times each year.
We expect individuals to be team-orientated, self-motivated, high performers who have the aptitude and desire to learn and contribute. A BS or MS in computer science or software engineering is required. Experience is a plus.
RSi offers highly competitive salary and benefits and a great work environment.
- Able to understand and maintain existing C++ code base.
- Strong C++ programming and debugging skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Windows and Visual Studio.
- Familiar with network communications.
- Familiar with 3D graphics.
- Detail-oriented, results-oriented, and action-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
RSi Visual Systems is the leading independent supplier of complete visual systems solutions designed for newly manufactured simulators or the upgrade of existing visual systems. Headquartered near the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, RSi has led the advancement of visual environments for commercial Level D and military full flight aircraft simulators for more than 20 years.
RSi is an EOE/AA employer and gives consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location