Provide day to day monitoring and overall support at wastewater treatment facilities. Activities include routine wastewater treatment plant operations, maintenance activities at treatment facilities, records management, and associated project deliverables.
- Provide day to day monitoring and operation of equipment and perform maintenance activities;
- Ensure monitoring procedures and data validation are consistent with QAPPs;
- Prepare meeting agendas, minutes, and status reports;
- Assist Project/Site Managers with coordination of field activities and management of staff/subcontractors to support the operations and maintenance of plants and systems, and other project activities;
- Work with other Wastewater Treatment operators to troubleshoot operational or mechanical plant issues and develop a solution;
- Support Project Manager in procurement and acquisitions of equipment, materials and supplies;
- Fieldwork focused position. Fieldwork may include O&M of treatment systems as well as groundwater, soil, air and other media sample collection at locations;
- Ensure health and safety requirements are being met.
- Associates Degree or higher (Engineering or Technical Degree preferred)
- WWTP License preferred, or ability to obtain
- Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial waste treatment or wastewater treatment work.
- Multi-media sampling experience preferred.
- OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER training and current OSHA 8-hr HAZWOPER refresher(s) required.
- Familiarity with hazardous waste site remediation.
- Familiar with MS Word™, MS Excel™, and MS Outlook ™.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Familiarity with RCRA, CERCLA, and applicable Massachusetts waste water treatment requirements.
- Experience with oversight of sub-contracators and vendors working on site.