JOB TITLE: Electrical Engineer
Schlumpf is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our talented staff.
Schlumpf is a global leader in roll handling and custom ergonomic handling equipment. We deliver precision, high-quality products to our customers. If you want to be a part of our success while increasing your skills this is the place for you! Our facility is a modern, air-conditioned and safe working environment.
This position designs and implements PLC controls for custom material handling equipment. The successful candidate will have experience with relay and programmable logic control systems and an understanding of how to implement both DC and AC signals in the control system. The candidate should be comfortable with programming HMIs and writing manuals for the control systems developed.
Conveniently located just off Route 302 at 39 Enterprise Drive in Windham.
- Specify controls, motors, and wire sizing/protections for electromechanical equipment.
- Produce detailed schematic drawings for controls and wiring of equipment.
- Design and implement PLC controls for custom material handling equipment.
- Design and implement HMI touch screen controls for custom applications.
- Produce maintenance personuals and provide training on-site with customers.
- Troubleshoot electrical control problems.
Education & Experience:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering required
- Minimum 10 years of general mechanical, electrical and/or pneumatic design experience
- Minimum 5 years of specific electrical design experience
- Superior knowledge of and familiarity with PLC systems
- Familiarity with HMI programming
- Experience in material handling is advantageous.
- Occasional overnight travel to support customers in field
- Job Shop Environment
- Custom Engineered products
- Air-Conditioned Shop
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Disability Insurance
- 10 paid Holidays
- Paid vacations
- Paid sick time
- 401k with Company match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance