Finley Engineering is starting several new projects which will be coordinated from our regional office located in Lamar, MO. These are long-term projects working with multiple key Broadband clients. These projects are located in Southern Missouri and in Southwest Arkansas.
If you have a minimum of 5 years of construction management experience, we encourage you to consider joining our team. Ideal candidates for this position will have at least 5 years of telecommunications/broadband field inspection and management experience. Previous supervision of construction field staff and other inspectors is required.
If you enjoy a work environment which provides the opportunity to work autonomously and to work closely as a liaison between the client and contractor, this is a great opportunity for you.
If you have experience in managing contract standards, plans and specifications and are capable of interpreting project plans, we want to talk with you.
Finley is a well-respected leader in the broadband and energy design and consulting space for over 70+ years. We are always an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer which encourages veterans to consider joining our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Telecommunications construction management: 5 years (Required)
- Broadband inspection: 5 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place