Hopewell Staffing is a supplemental staffing company dedicated to setting a standard in our industry by providing patient centered quality advocates to all our clients. Our clients can look forward to having a top notch medical or allied staff that demonstrate a high level of professionalism, punctuality, and reliability.
Hopewell Staffing pledges to work hand in hand with facilities to provide the best qualified personnel to meet the needs their organization. We provide RN's, LVN's, PT's, PTA's, RT's, & CNA's and additional medical and allied personnel to meet the needs of our clientele.
This is an exciting opportunity with a Fortune 500 differentiated PSM Engineer with a broad product portfolio. They have an exceptionally low turnover rate due to stability, competitive salary and benefits, and developing employees with professional growth opportunities. The end market producers are in the energy and fuel additives, insulation, apparel, industrial products, and automotive markets. This will be located at their 2,800-acre 650 employee site in the Beaumont, TX area.
Your responsibilities for this position include:
- BS Chemical Engineering with 7+ Years of Refinery or Chemical Plant Engineering;
- PHA/LOPA Facilitation;
- PHA Pro Software a plus;
- TWIC Card Eligible.
- Responsible for facilitating PHAs, LOPA, and IPL Select studies, preparing and issuing reports from these studies;
- Ensure site compliance of MOC process and PSSRs;
- Ensure PSM decisions, interpretations, information, regulations, notifications and reports are in agreement, well documented and consistent in format and detail;
- Maintain compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119 (PSM) and 40 CFR 68 (RMP);
- Support compliance with corporate and site PSM procedures and training of PSM procedures to plant personnel;
- Participate in incident investigations;
- Supports site on all matters pertaining to Process Safety Management.
- This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization