Do you enjoy freedom in your day to day activities. Do you see the importance in every detail and want to grow your career?
Join HCI Systems, Inc. as a Plan Runner / Engineer Assistant. In this role you will deliver drawings and pick up permits from building departments and administrative work related to supporting the engineering team. Ideal candidates will also have Entry-Level AutoCAD drafting skills to assist and support the design team.
- Valid California driver's license and a clean driving history.
- Possess a strong computer aptitude in a Windows environment with basic knowledge in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and with proven ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proactive and focused on a specified task and must be deadline oriented, and able to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and well with others in a team environment.
- 2- 5 years of administrative experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused in a high paced environment.
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude.
- Bi-Lingual English and Spanish a plus.
- Entry-Level AutoCAD drafting skills preferred.
HCI Systems, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Wearing cloth face covering is required for all employees in office and job sites. Facility access restrictions are in place.
- California Driver's License with a clean driving record (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place