Currently seeking Emergency Program Coordinator to provide Civil Engineer Emergency Management Program Coordination, Assistance, and Training support for tasks located at 188th Wing CES/CEX, Fort Smith, AR; as well as projects assigned by the NGB/A4XD. Emergency Program Coordinator duties as follows:
Provide asset management for the Office of Emergency Management.
1. Maintain system of record asset database.
2. Create and maintain local database for non-unit type code (UTC)/highly pilfer able assets.
3. Update database for any asset changes.
4. Provide tracking of shelf lives and calibration dates.
5. Maintain accurate shortfall lists with cost estimates.
Track Readiness Training for Emergency Management Personnel.
1. Maintain sign-in rosters for provided training.
2. Update ARIS with the attendees' names for all Emergency Management taught classes.
3. Schedule training classes in ARIS IAW localized instructions.
4. Oversee Readiness Training Database management ensuring accurate and complete information.
5. Prepare training metric reports for each training course.
6. Prepare quarterly metrics for NGB/A4XD of all readiness training.
Assist in the development of Readiness Training Courses.
1. Identify and propose plan to complete Total Force Emergency Management and Wing Readiness Training Requirements to Readiness Supervisor for approval.
2. Assist Emergency Management section members in the development of training courses identified in approved Readiness Training Plan.
3. Ensure you have access to all source and reference material to assist with developing course material.
Develop and implement Automated Readiness Information System (ARIS) into Emergency Management.
1. Input all required information (e.g., asset and class) into ARIS.
2. Maintain documentation according to appropriate regulations and guidelines.
Provide Emergency Management Support Plans for site in support of parent (host) Installation/Wing Emergency Management plans.
1. Shall implement and maintain support plans to compliment parent/host Wing Emergency Management plans.
2. Shall provide support plan documentation in accordance with DAFI 10-2501.
3. Shall attend required training and monthly meetings.
Provide CBRN-IS and Common Operating Picture (COP) training and implementation.
1. Attend required training on all listed software.
2. Create and update Lesson Plans for each system.
3. Providing training to required users, not to exceed 8 hours per 40 hour work week.
4. Respond to requests for training within 3 duty days of receipt.
Maintain All Hazards Response Trailer and Equipment when on site.
1. Perform monthly inspections on all associated equipment. Inspection required within 5 duty days of due date 90% of the time.
2. Maintain equipment in operational status (fully mission capable).
3. Provide Restricted Area Escorting for base contractors (trailer repair/ upgrades) when required not to exceed ten (10) hours per 40 hour work week.
4. Provide equipment training to required users. Respond to requests within 3 duty days.
5. Obtain/maintain driver certification and train students on vehicle operations training (e.g., towing a trailer) IAW local driving instructions.
Emergency Management Support.
1. Emergency Program Coordinator shall coordinate support for all Emergency Management Flights performing training or Wings that are in a compliance inspection cycle. Contractor shall report any material/equipment/consumable shortfalls to ranking emergency manager and full-time emergency manager (if different) or the wing exercise project officer. 2. Emergency Program Coordinator shall support the Emergency Management role in supporting Wing Inspection Team (WIT) in the execution and evaluation of installation wide exercises relating to EM and CBRN capabilities (to include reviewing findings and providing trend analysis as it pertains to ANG.
3. Emergency Program Coordinator shall also actively participating in unit EM program reviews/wellness visits and Large-Scale Readiness Exercises (LREs) and provide feedback to reduce capability gaps; striving to provide non-materiel and procedural solution sets at every opportunity.
4. Emergency Program Coordinator shall provide support and assistance for the Planning and Operations elements to the Region Chief and Region Emergency Management Working Group Representatives. Contractor shall assist in the development and maintenance of installation(s) Emergency Management (EM) plans. Types of planning typically include, but are not limited to: Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Memoranda of Agreement or Understanding (MOA or MOU); Mutual Aid Agreements (MAA), and other plans, operating instructions, and checklists.
Please provide compensation requirement with resume/references.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location