BioSqueeze, Inc. is looking for a strong, dedicated and passionate Mechanical Engineer with a broad background of experience looking to make an impact on the direction and future of our company. BioSqueeze is beginning the process of designing our next generation of semi-automated and automated field pumping equipment. In addition, this equipment will be complemented with mobile fluid transfer systems, power systems and remote bioreactors. We are looking for key contributor work as a team member to design and implement these systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop, review and critique design specifications.
· Select vendors and components to integrate into higher level systems.
· Create layouts to optimize the design for functionality, ease of use, maintenance and repair.
· Design custom mounts, weldments, compartments, interconnects, etc. to make the design functional.
· Create/document the systems’ designs in solid models and ISO prints
· Create Bills-of-Materials for designs.
· Create system test procedures for release, standard operating procedures, maintenance schedules, and other documentation to support the designed equipment in the field.
· Work with the design team to develop a revision control process
· Serve as a liaison between engineering and the fabrication shop to support the design build and document the as-built systems
Qualifications & Skills:
· Mechanical Engineer; 7+ year of experience designing field and/or process equipment.
· Passionate about creative and iterative design process; experienced with rapid visualization, team brainstorming, and critical thinking; strong ability to integrate inputs from many sources.
· Able to create designs from specifications and use plans
· Fundamental understanding of manufacturing processes including, machining, turning, welding, piping, wiring, etc.
· Strong understanding and experience designing process and/or field equipment. Direct experience with fluid transfer systems, pressure pumping, automating manifolds, control valves, mobile equipment. Hands on knowledge of automated systems, instrumentation, and PLC interfacing is a strong plus.
· Sold working knowledge of SolidWorks.
· Experience with component and vendor selection.
· Experience with generating and maintaining Bills of Materials.
· Experience with design/drawing revision control.
· Must pass drug and alcohol screening. This will be an ongoing requirement of employment and includes marijuana/THC. Employee must agree to be randomly tested at any time for any reason.
Job Location: Butte, Montana
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location