Date de clôture
Titre du poste
4th engineer - Tanker vessels
Great Lakes, Arctic, Maritimes
Description du client
Groupe Desgagnés Inc. provides in a safe and reliable manner, seaway passage for persons, goods and merchandise of all types, through related maritime and land-based services required to fulfill this mandate. It is a reliable and dependable business partner in all respects, as evidenced by the quality of all of our services and operations.
Description du poste
DESGAGNÉS MARINE PETRO INC. is recruiting 4th engineers for its tanker fleet vessels trading on the Great Lakes, in Eastern Canada and in the Canadian Arctic.
Under the supervision of the Chief engineer, he is responsible for the planning and supervision of preventive maintenance activities and repairs to the ship's machinery, equipment and systems. His specific responsibilities are the preventive maintenance and maintenance of the main engine and propulsion system and the supervision of the maintenance of the auxiliary machinery.
- Fourth-class Engineer, motor ship Certificate of Competency or higher (STCW)
- Certificate of Proficiency in Basic Training for Oil Tanker Cargo Operations (STCW)
- Valid Marine Medical Certificate
- Certificate of Competency in Marine Emergency Duties (STCW)
- Marine Advanced First Aid certificate (STCW)
- 6 months experience as 4th Engineer on oil/chemical tanker vessels
- Proficiency in English (Working Language)