Founded in 1957, Rotork is the worldwide market-leading solution provider for the actuation, flow control and industrial markets. We have over 3,800 talented employees who work across a global network of local offices and established manufacturing facilities. Our products and services are used extensively in the oil and gas, power, water and industrial markets around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect the environment.
About the Position
As a Retrofit/Factory Fit Application Engineer you are responsible for coordinating Retrofit/Factory Fit (valve automation) business in the Midwest USA. We’re looking for someone who is high energy, works well in a team setting and likes interacting with customers and other Rotork offices on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing Retrofit/Factory Fit information to Inside Sales for accurate and timely completion of quotations, specifically: coordination for measurements with Field Service personnel, coordination of adaption design and associated drawings and technical data/specifications on components, painting specifications etc.
- Sourcing, ordering, expediting, and receiving purchased items and performing incoming quality control, making sure that timelines, specifications and budgets are met in the process.
- Providing and coordinating a distinct schedule with Factory Operations and/or Service to mount in-house or in the field, providing all relevant information to complete the assembly successfully.
- Maintain all relevant records within company MRP systems, including packing list, bill of lading, and invoice.
- Communicate with customers when necessary to fully comprehend their needs and provide the necessary solution
- Technical Education with valve actuation experience or relevant experience
- An understanding of pneumatic valve controls
- Strong communication and written capabilities (used with internal and external customers)
- Ability to manage projects from beginning to end, with regards to customer orders
- The ability to interpret specifications, problem solve and prioritize workload.
- Be conscientious, organized and self-motivated, having a structured approach to order fulfillment and the ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision
- Have CAD and 3D Design experience is a bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)