Alliance Consulting Group, Inc. is seeking a Cost Engineer / Cost Estimator with general knowledge and understanding of construction cost estimates and facility systems. Works well with a team, self motivated, and can support a small group to develop a variety of projects from parametric to detailed budget estimates. The position is located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
Responsibilities include gathering and analyzing project drawings, data, writing technical reports, developing analytical report, statistical analysis, developing cost/schedule metrics and support services focused on engineering requirements.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience with cost development
Other Notes Related to the Position:
- Familiar with the 50 Division CSI format structure.
- Preparation of conceptual cost models, budgets and feasibility models based on historic cost data and / or subcontractor input as appropriate.
- Develop cost estimates at various stages of design.
- Analyze Project program, design, costs, and subcontractor input and provide comparisons, cost savings, value engineering options, and other recommendations.
- Working with small teams to develop survey and estimates.
- Work cross-functionally to facilitate best practices and process initiatives.
- OnScreen Take-Off
At Alliance, we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, training and development opportunities and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering, cost engineering, construction: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply