\*\* VETERANS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
DataBank enables the world’s largest enterprises, technology, and content providers to consistently deploy and manage their infrastructure, applications, and data on the right platform, at the right time, in the right place. Our colocation and edge infrastructure footprint consists of 60+ data centers and 20 interconnection hubs in 29 markets, on-ramps to an ecosystem of cloud providers, and a modular edge data center platform with virtually unlimited reach.
DataBank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our work culture at DataBank does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veterans' status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Individuals in this position are responsible for supporting 100% uptime for the Data Center and its customers.
- Drives process and procedure in the organization
- Develop and review MOPs and SOPs
- Ensures correct and on time implementation of solutions for customer applications, including preparation of space, power, and network
- Prepares and presents technical presentations on the facility
- Responsible for all technical aspects of facility operations including power and HVAC systems
- Monthly reporting and metrics
- Provides technical support to insure successful customer integration and implementation of company solutions
- Handles all facility issues encountered during day to day operations to ensure 100% uptime for facility operations
- Requires 7+ or more years of Facility Operations and management experience in the Data center industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong skills in presentation and proposal design
- Strong knowledge of general industry networking technologies such as UPS, Generators, and Mechanical systems
- Ability to multi task and meet multiple deadlines
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent training, education and experience. Additional Educational Information (if any):
- Data Center industry experience preferred.
- Supervisory/Managerial Responsibilities:
- Strong Supervisory responsibilities needed with this position.
- Must be familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, codes standards and procedures including environmental and safety regulations and ISO 9000 quality assurance standards, ISO 14OOO environmental standards, and OHSAS 18000 health and safety standards,
- Health, Vision, Dental, packages
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ashburn, VA 20147: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you now or have you previously served as a member of the US Armed Forces?
- Are you familiar with any ISO environmental regulations? If so, please identify.
Work Location: One location