Key Skills and Experience:
· The Robotic Process Designer will work with business operations team to understand the current business processes, design and develop Robotic process flows and objects to automate the business process.
· He/she makes sure the Robotic process flows is aligned to Robotics Center of Excellence established operational model, governance, development and testing standards and deployment model
· Assist Robotic automation testing team during test case development and process automation testing.
· Assist Robotic operations team in troubleshooting issues when needed and support maintenance of deployed Robotic automation processes.
· Contribute to Robotics center of excellence deliverables and assist in institutionalizing RPA across enterprise.
· At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism, AssistEdge)
· Exposure to integration with external OCR tools, cognitive platforms, Process discovery & documentation tools and other Enterprise systems such as Oracle ERP
· Experience in processing structured, unstructured data sources and leveraging cognitive intelligence for Intelligent process automation
· At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
· Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $65.00 /hour
- relevant: 7 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: