POSITION: Multimedia Programmer
LOCATION: Quantico, VA – US Joint Counterintelligence Training Activity (JCITA)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret (TS) Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
BlueForce is seeking to hire a Multimedia Programmer for the US Joint Counterintelligence Training Activity (JCITA), located on Quantico, Virginia.
DUITES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop multimedia advanced distributed learning courseware, including online, broadcast, video, and computer-based interactive courseware and graphics. Courses may be synchronous or asynchronous. Distance and distributed learning products shall adhere to the Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM)
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and graphical design concepts
- Assemble final layouts of graphics and prepare them for reproduction or inclusion in courseware.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have a Top Secret (TS) security clearance and be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Must have a Bachelor degree in multimedia, computer science, graphics arts, visual communications or digital media arts
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience developing multimedia or digital media products
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
BlueForce employment is contingent upon individual’s providing legal proof of identity and satisfactory background check results. Please note if applying for a position in the United States: All applicants must furnish legal authorization to work in the United States within three (3) working days of time of hire. If a Government clearance is required, applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
BlueForce is firmly committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and in providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
BLUEFORCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, AND A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
Job Type: Full-time
- Multimedia or Digital Media Design: 5 years (Required)
Security Clearance Required: