MACP inc. is an engineering consulting start-up whose primary focus is heavy equipment.
We are building our foundation from the ground up. Do you want to be part of the core? Join MACP for a bright future.
MACP is more then a name, it is shared values: family, trust, responsibility, collaboration and effort. We live and work by those values all year round.
Important : the schedule is 14 consecutive days on job site followed by 14 consecutive days off.
The mandate among other things include:
- Always represent MACP in a professional manner to foster company growth and reputation.
- Support customer with his technical specification internal process development and implementation.
- Perform and document failure root cause analysis.
- Using reliability expertise, identify each failure scenario at his most basic level.
- Contribute to elaborate the maintenance schedule to minimize equipment down time and optimize reliability.
- Provide technical support during equipment break down, launch corrective strategy to minimize down time.
- Lead project management.
- Participate and host project and analysis meeting.
- Be proactive to always be ahead of our customer needs and act accordingly.
- Foresight business opportunities and offer the proper solution to customer’s decision maker.
Technical knowledge required:
- 3 to5 years of relevant experience including at least one in maintenance.
- In depth knowledge of heavy equipment (manufacturing, laws and regulations, technical specification, maintenance, etc.).
- Excellent Office suite skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, MS Project).
- Ability to communication in efficient manner.
- Fluent in both French and English language, spoken and written.
- Preferably proficiency in Solidworks software, mechanical design and FEA (Finish Element Analysis).
Personal qualities required:
- Family value: Being respectful and open minded. You can count on us as well as we can count on you.
- Trustworthy: Honest, self-sufficient, and reliable. We talk the talk but most importantly, we walk the walk so do you.
- Collaborator: We work, succeed, and bounce back as a group, a team, all together. Our goal is to fulfill our customer needs and our team spirit is how we get there.
- Accountable: Transparency, integrity through your action toward your profession, health and safety, society and environment.
- Ready to make the required effort: Willing to work, persistent, you want to go the extra mile, add the plus value. At MACP, we are looking for that person not afraid to make the effort to understand and adapt to people and situations, the effort to think outside the box and innovate.
- Start date: to be determined.
- Schedule based on a rotation of 14 days at customer’s job site followed by 14 days off.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out
Salary: $74,449.00-$100,000.00 per year