Located near Yale, Michigan, Witco Inc. is a precision CNC Turning, Milling, and Gear Cutting company that services various global industries, including Aerospace, Medical, Defense, Metal Mining, Oil and Gas and Outdoor Sporting Goods. We are a short run facility so typical build sizes range from 10-pieces to 500-pieces.
Witco is currently looking for a CNC Milling Programmer who can also perform setups on machines to join our CNC Mill Operations consisting of 23 CNC Mills with FANUC, Brothers, Haas and Celos controls.
Wages and benefits are competitive, negotiable and based on experience.
Candidates should have the following abilities:
· Programming experience using GibbsCam
· 3 - 5 years in set-up, adjustment and programming of CNC Mills
· Horizontal and Vertical mill, 4-axis and 5-axis a must
· Understanding of tooling applications
· Ability to assist in design and development of dedicated work holding fixtures a plus
· Detect and correct out-of-tolerance conditions
· Holding of very tight tolerances to meet customer requirements
· Blue Print Reading and GD&T
· Experience machining various types of materials a plus
· Gages and inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, etc.
· Standard machining tools are required
Having your own standard inspection equipment is a requirement. Witco offers a gage and tool purchase program to help our machinists build their personal inspection foundation or add to existing equipment.
· Full Time Employment with an Excellent Benefits Package
· Monday – Friday 6:00am – 4:30pm, with some Saturday mornings required
· Lunch 12:00pm – 12:30pm
· Drug testing and background checks are required for employment.
Forward a resume by replying to this job posting.
Witco Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of any characteristic that is protected by State or Federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour