The Construction Project Engineer/Project Administrator supports the Superintendent and Project Manager on an assigned project. Performs routine daily activities and assists in gathering and distributing information to team members.
- Prepare, review and distribute RFIs. Maintain RFI Log.
- Maintain job subcontract and submittal Log.
- Maintain job files and as-builts.
- Develop and maintain schedule with Superintendent input.
- Maintain thorough understanding of contract documents and subcontracts.
- Prepare meeting minutes for all job meetings.
- Complete required tasks daily: Timecards/Attendance Log, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Daily Reports.
- Packet and collecting Subcontractor Daily Job Reports.
- Weekly project photos.
- Inspect/verify material deliveries.
- Manage project closeout and obtain all warranties required for final acceptance.
- Maintain punch list with Superintendent.
- Ensure company procedures and standards are maintained.
- Graduate of a four-year degree program in construction management or construction science. Graduate engineers or architects will also be considered if they have additional training in business administration and accounting.
- Five years or more of experience assisting personnel on construction projects of increasing complexity.
- Working knowledge of the LEED Rating System and/or credentials for LEED AP.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and familiarity with schedule with schedules
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time