- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with on-the-job training and basic classroom teaching
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Aptitude to quickly adapt to changes in educational material and processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to be self-critical and self-evaluate
- Flexible to work any/all shifts, schedules, hours and areas including weekends, nights and holidays as needed
- Candidates must be very organized and able to handle multiple and changing projects/priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Merch by Amazon, is a leader in print-on-demand direct to garment printing services for artists, game developers & content creators. If you'd like to help us build a great print-on-demand, direct to garment company, this is your chance to help make history in a rapidly growing fast paced environment. We are looking for a motivated, organized individual to join our team as Trainer in our Norristown, PA location on the Back Half Nights shift.
This position will report to the Learning Manager and is responsible for the training of operations associates. Trainers will work with other trainers, the Learning Manager and other members of the leadership team to evaluate associate performance and determine training opportunities.
- Train & teach all aspects of operations from Onboarding School for newly hired associates to skilled labor such as Direct to Garment machine operation.
- Identify areas for improvement for associates during training and provide additional educational support where needed.
- Evaluate associate performance throughout the training program
- Make certification/decertification recommendation as needed
- Evaluate effectiveness of training program and curriculum.
- Facilitate positive learning environment.
- Effectively use educational tools to enhance learning experience.
- Utilize training to improve the overall customer experience.
- Direct experience with curriculum development and evaluation
- Demonstrated success working in a team and insisting on the highest standards
- Proven success as a trainer or educator proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office applications