HTii (Holmes-Tucker International, Inc.) is seeking an Exportability Engineer (Engineer/Scientist) to assist our customer in development and fielding of Follow on Modernization (FoM) capabilities of the F-35 fleet at the Joint Strike Fighter Program Office (JPO) located in Arlington, VA.
- Provide engineering, technical, and analytical support to Systems Engineering Lead Engineer to support Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) of the F-35 capabilities
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least 6 years of experience in Systems Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in integrating airborne weapons systems, to include relevant Systems Engineering, Test, and/or Program Management expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of aircraft weapon system practices and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze a variety of program information, make sound judgments concerning aircraft and systems, and effectively communicate recommendations orally and in writing
- Ability to brief senior leadership
- Secret Clearance with eligibility for SAR
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or have 4 years of military program acquisition experience in systems engineering
HTii is an equal opportunity employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. All qualified women, minorities, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply for HTii job vacancies. HTii participates in E-Verify.
HTii is an employee-owned small business that provides advanced information technology and engineering services over a broad range of management and technical areas. We implement state-of-the-art information systems and support ongoing systems engineering and software application education to ensure our employees provide leading-edge support to our customers as they develop Navy and Marine Corps aviation systems to support the warfighter. We provide systems engineering, data management and information analysis services through the use of our proven methodologies, unique expertise, tailored interfaces and continuing support of our products and services. We form an integrated team with each organization we support. Our success is a result of our ability to work together seamlessly and our personal, direct involvement with each customer.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Education and training assistance program
- Community involvement and outreach
- Employee recognition programs
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Additional information about our company and products is available at www.htii.com.