ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The Regulatory Manager is responsible for maintaining consistent awareness of US laws and regulations as they pertain to Parker Products food products. In this role, he/she will be required to support product development, supply chain, and customer services.
· Plan, coordinate, and prepare document packages for regulatory submissions and submit U.S. and international regulatory applications.
· Maintain submission correspondence files and other regulatory files in a complete and secure manner.
· Provide project, department, and company guidance on current and emerging regulatory affairs requirements, regulations, and processes, and focus on improved regulatory efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring that the company is in compliance with all domestic and international regulatory agencies such as, but not limited to The Food and Drug Administration (FDA); Texas Department of Health (TDSHS), Kosher, Halal, Organic, and all foreign country regulatory authorities.
· Prepare responses to regulatory and technical questions from international Office Managers, distributors, and consumers.
· Develop and approve Company SOPs for the Department. Comply with Company SOPs and policies.
· Work with Procurement to develop and maintain regulatory information for Supplier Approval compliance.
· Work with R&D department on regulatory needs for global markets based on proposed product ingredients and formulas.
· Assist with development and maintenance of spreadsheets and tracking tools for measuring department objectives.
· Maintain a professional expertise of regulations through regulatory literature, courses, and seminars.
May be required to handle day to day department responsibilities:
· Review food product formulas for compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
· Collaborate with product developers and supply chain on new and reformulated products.
· Create recipes from Genesis formulas and complete recipe updates as requested by R&D.
· Generate and review nutritional panels, ingredient statements, and other required information.
· Develop and review lab and finished product specifications.
· Review food labeling and packaging to ensure compliance with FDA and customer requirements.
· Communicate with vendors concerning specifications, identity preservations, label claims, and regulatory information.
· Complete customer documentation requests and maintain regulatory, customer, and identity preservation databases/portals.
· Safety & Quality per Parker expectations
· Teamwork with all departments & staff
· Red Zone support & accuracy
· Chain of Command
· Setting a good example
· Following direction
· Problem solving in timely manners
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- food, cosmetics, or related industry: 5 years (Required)
- Are you proficient in Genesis?
Do you have knowledge of 21 CFR Good Manufacturing Practices?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible