Job Description: Experienced manhole rehab technician via cementitious & epoxy coating to sanitary sewers and storm drain manholes. Seal brick & precast structures via cementitious coating, hydraulic cement, chemical grout, etc. Build bench & inverts for newly installed structures. Work with concrete spray rig to rehabilitate manholes and hand trowel when applicable/necessary. Capable of providing creative solutions to rehabilitating structures & pipes.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Rehab manholes via cementitious coating
- Rehab manholes via epoxy coating
- Replace manhole frame & covers
- Build new bench & inverts
- Plug & abandoned pipe segments
- Seal & stop infiltration around pipe connections, seams, and cracks
- Install various frame seal products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-years manhole rehab experience
- Class A CDL preferred
- Extensive hydraulic cement experience
- Grinder & hammer drill experience
- Sandblasting experience preferred
- Concrete spray rig experience desired
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to complete applicable reports, records and related administrative tasks
- Valid Driver’s License with no major infractions for past 3 years
- Must live in area or be willing to relocate
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, Varied Client Base and Projects. Salary based on experience.
Prism Contractors and Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
A pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition to employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations