Hallam-ICS is a dynamic engineering, control systems integration, electrical safety services, and commissioning firm and a BCorp with offices in New York, Connecticut, Vermont, Massachusetts, and North Carolina. Since 1981, we have served the varying needs of our clients by maintaining a team of talented professionals. Hallam-ICS recognizes that our success as a business is built upon the quality of our employees, and as a 100% Employee Owned Company, every Employee is an Owner.
Overall Activities: We currently have an opening for an Electrical Engineer for our Malta, NY office serving commercial and industrial clients, designing power, lighting, and auxiliary facility systems. The successful candidate will have experience working in multi-disciplinary project teams, coordinating with sub-consultants, successfully engaging with and satisfying clients, and be excited by the opportunity to expand and grow our business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent Communication skills
- 1 -10 years of design experience
- A self-starter with self-management, technical, and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to coordinate with different engineering disciplines and the desire to work in a small, self-directed team environment.
- F.E. registration or scheduled to sit for the exam.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other software design tools.
- Familiarity with current good engineering design practices, the National Electric Code and NFPA 70E for building electrical systems is preferred.
Hallam-ICS is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Hallam-ICS is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/V/H.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
We are following CDC and state guidelines to keep our employees safe and healthy whether working from home, the office, or a client site.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location