Lanco Integrated is one of the world's most experienced designer and manufacturer of turnkey automated assembly and test systems. Lanco Integrated offers a worldwide design, sales, manufacturing, and service network committed to ensuring our global customers have local access to our wide range of systems and machine expertise. From concept and development to finished product and after-sales service, Lanco Integrated empowers global assembly.
We are seeking a Controls Programmer I to join our team in Westbrook, Maine.
Controls Programmer (PLC) Responsibilities:
- Write and debug Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) code in accordance with programmer work instructions or customer requirements.
- Program graphic user interfaces.
- Assist mechanical and electrical technicians as necessary to ensure correct functionality of machines.
- Check function of all switches on cylinders, actuators, and other devices to verify functionality.
- Confirm sequence and operation of machines prior to programming with mechanical technician or engineering.
- Maintain job paperwork including drawings, parts list, specification sheet, calibration data, wire lists, and other documents in the MQPs.
- Assist with the creation of machine manuals. This includes reviewing manuals for content and accuracy.
- Perform field service work as required for installation, modification, and service of systems.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
- Be aware of and follow ISO procedures and requirements
- Participate in the Company Idea System making continuous improvements as required.
- Other duties as assigned.Special Educational or Other Requirements:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of ladder logic programming for various makers of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- General familiarity with PLC networks, communications, and interfacing of various devices, both hardware and software.
- Knowledge of basic electrical concepts, such as PNP and NPN switches, AC and DC circuits, E-Stop circuits and stepper/servo motor function
- General familiarity with electrical prints and documents
Lanco provides a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and disability insurance, as well as 401K and reimbursement for education.
Lanco is a 100% employee owned (ESOP). Employees are provided unit rights in the ESOP as a result of compliance to ESOP plan requirements.
No recruiters or staffing agencies please.
Lanco Integrated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
- Programmable Logic Controllers: 1 year (Required)