GeoInsight, Inc. has an opening for the following opportunity in the Middletown, CT office. We offer an excellent compensation package and work environment.
Geotechnical Engineer with 2 to 5 years of experience focused on geotechnical projects, but with additional skills in civil and/or environmental disciplines. We require a candidate that has a strong work ethic, enjoys taking on responsibility, excels at client service, works independently as well as part of a team, and is motivated to perform high quality work.
Experience must include:
- design, coordination, and oversight of site investigations;
- interpretation of subsurface conditions;
- assessment and selection of proper foundation support methods;
- preparation of designs and technical figures;
- data assessment and report preparation;
- assistance with writing proposals;
- preparation of technical specifications;
- construction oversight; and
- strong technical communication skills.
Additional favorable qualifications include:
- familiarity in applying regulations and codes;
- storm water management and treatment;
- civil site design and permitting;
- management of environmental investigation and assessments;
- environmental remediation design; and
- Professional Engineer registration or ability to become registered.
GeoInsight is supportive of personal and professional growth. Our work environment favors assertiveness, creativity, and forward thinking, and you will join other individuals that place a high value on working hard and having fun.
Please apply online or forward your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
186 Granite Street, 3rd Floor, Suite A,
Manchester, NH 03101
Fax: (603) 314-0821
Job Type: Full-time
- Geotechnical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)