Industrial Injection was founded in 1985, and is family owned and operated. We are a manufacturing company in Utah that supplies industry-leading diesel performance parts. We build turbochargers, injectors, injection pumps, and perform local installation services. We use cutting-edge technology and are growing the business quickly!
Why work for us:
- Competitive wages (wage depends on experience)
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and potential flexible work schedules
-Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k Benefits are available.
- Great people. We have built our entire company based on relationships. Sure, our great prices and product don't hurt, but we're all about the people.
- Overtime is available.
- Growth opportunity. These positions exist because we're growing, and we have customer demand. As we grow, we need more leaders to step-up and run departments and teams.
- A machinist may perform a variety of tasks, ranging from cutting stock to CNC work. They can expect to work alone and with their team, using their hands, moving and standing throughout their shift. This and other factors typical of manufacturing work can be strenuous and should be considered by prospective candidates. This is an entry level position, but preference will be given to candidates with CNC metalworking experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Trade school/University education or certification
- Ability to pass background/drug screen
- Passion for diesel engines and mechanical work
- Local industry knowledge
Skills and other things:
- Understand the specific operation of the Mill and Lathes that we operate
- Performs task and work assign thru a work router by the Area manager or Supervisor
- Runs the machine assigned independently
- Machine industrial parts on our manual machining equipment
- Reads the Work Order Router before performing work on any Job. Works to complete tasks correctly and on time. Asks for clarifications if needed.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Maintain a clean work/bay area, daily
- Have own transportation to and from work
- Must be able to show up to work on time
-Willing to follow all rules/regulations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machining: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)