Husky is a company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s United States manufacturing facility is located in Milton, Vermont on a large, beautiful campus located just 30 minutes north of downtown Burlington, Vermont. Features include an onsite cafeteria, open office concept, fitness center, intramural sports activities and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment, competitive total compensation and attractive benefits package.
Additional things you might like to know about working at Husky Technologies in Milton, Vermont;
200,000 square foot bright, clean machine shop
Shift work premiums (25% afternoon shift and 40% evening shift)
Annual incentive bonus
Outstanding 401k contribution and match program
700 acres of private land to walk, bike, run or cross country ski
On site gym facility
On site cafeteria
Opportunity to work for a world class company with great people
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
Prepare, plan, and create quality CNC programs for a wide range of equipment with 100% quality and on-time delivery to manufacturing. Strong programming skills, excellent communication and a sense of urgency are pre-requisites for success in this role.
- Verify manufacturing routings and communicate any required changes to Process Planning
- Create machining programs for a wide range of CNC equipment using CAD/CAM system and Husky customizations
- Utilize basic CAD skills to create geometry as required for NC tool path creation
- Communicate with engineering for any required model changes
- Create complete documentation (setup and tool sheets) for all machining programs
- Ensure all programs are problem free through utilization of Verification/Simulation software before release to the manufacturing floor
- Use TeamCenter effectively to search, manage and control machining programs
- Attend SQDC team meetings with the focus on improving performance of self and team on a continuous basis
- Exhibit a positive attitude and work to overcome challenges through problem solving and creativity
- Dependability, timeliness, and good organizational skills
- Strong familiarity with CNC machines
- Good knowledge of machine shop practices and cutting tools
- Excellent capability and comfort with computer software, specifically CAM/CNC programming software
- Solid understanding of machine controls as related to programming
- A positive attitude, good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a team
- 5+ years related machining and/or programming experience preferred
- Certified CNC Machinist Apprentice preferred
Husky Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks.
No agency or telephone inquiries please.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).