This is a contract position representing a supplier at an OEM manufacturing site. Expectations include:
- Resident Engineer will be trained / certified in harness rework protocols.
- Coordinate and host internal project status meetings to ensure excellent lines of communication between all divisions.
- Train employees with respect to harness rework protocols.
- IPC 620 Certification preferred
- Familiarity with current wiring harness industry standards
- Travel to Mexico to the wire harness manufacturing plant (current and valid international travel identification will be required)
- Perform standard harness checks - both Continuity and Voltage Readings.
- Ability to read drawings and specification documents.
- Excellent communication, coordination and task-tracing skills.
- Must be motivated and self driven.
- Comply with ALL safety protocols. Observe and obey COVID-19 and General Workplace Guidelines.
- Quality control, quality assurance and or manufacturing experience required.
- Wiring harness experience required; minor rework.
- Supplier quality representation experience preferred.
- Time Management
- Customer Focus
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Decision Making
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative