Full Spectrum Laser continues to be a growing company in the field of digital fabrication. We design, manufacture, and sell powerful and affordable laser cutting & engraving machines. We are a world-class team of engineers, salespeople, marketers and operations personnel all working together in one location. We design all electronics, software, mechanical hardware and chemistry in-house for the tightest alignment of engineering disciplines.
Our systems range in size from small desktop units all the way through industrial production equipment. Our machines are running all over the world: from grade schools to National Labs, garage & hobby startups and many Fortune 500 companies.
Work on improving the camera software used in our laser cutting and engraving machines.. Our lasers utilize a camera for placement so you will work with hardware engineers to make laser products utilizing 3D vision
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong math skills such as understanding vectors and 3D transforms
- C# programming experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years min related experience
- Unity/ AR/ VR/ Unreal experience
- Prior experience with camera software libraries a big plus but not required
- Familiar with similar associated technologies like Computer Vision / AprilTags a plus
- Other machine vision experience a plus
FSL offers competitive compensation and benefits to include Medical, Dental & Vision plans, 401K, a Bonus Program, Paid Vacation/PTO and 9 Holidays per year.
Full Spectrum Laser provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89120: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- C#: 2 years (Preferred)
- C++: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location