A problem solver that likes being part of a team working closely to change the world of bill pay. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members and solving technical problems is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we < 3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
We do ask that you are already local to Northern CO or willing to relocate.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
For this role, we are looking for not only technical aptitude, but also someone who is a self-starting problem solver, a continuous learner, highly flexible, and a great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and have a high attention to detail.
- Relevant associate’s degree, bootcamp, or certification (alternatively, 2+ years’ web development)
- Familiarity with C# and .NET applications
- Experience with Open Source tools
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with Payments systems
- Experience with hosted web experiences
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative