Role Summary: Ensures the Plant Quality Management System is fully integrated into the LM Global Quality Management System, including cross-functional and site-specific processes. Expected shift: Open
Essential Responsibilities: Leads the plant internal quality maturity assessment and follows up on the actions. Reports on Quality System effectiveness and requirements to management team as required including preparing and executing facility Quality Management Reviews. Leads the quality improvement project in the plant to prevent quality problems during production. Ensures the CAPAs and QAs action implementations in the plant. Analyses root-causes of defects and defines methods and procedures to follow-up on and solve quality problems. Leads the process audit in the plant to support production and improve the WI compliance. Ensures plant audit readiness and hosts Quality System audits and inspections.
As the Quality Associate Leader, you will:
- Follow up the ISO 9001 and LM BMS requirement in plant, check and verify the compliance with the procedure. Review all plant related BMS procedure, training and follow up the BMS procedure implementation in all departments
- Lead and follow up the process audit in the plant, follow up the actions after internal process audit
- Ensure the CAPAs and QAs actions implementations in the plant
- Establish an appropriate quality management system which ensures high-quality products and smooth production processes
- Ensure the quality improvement projects are running in the plant and prevent defects during production
- Report on Quality System effectiveness and requirements to management team as required including preparing and executing facility Quality Management Reviews
- Participate in and lead projects on performance improvement on a regional and global level
- Lead the process audit in the plant to support production, improve the WI compliance
- Lead the quality improvement projects in the plant to prevent quality problems during production
- Review and optimize the plant internal procedures to define the clear R&R and make sure it’s running smoothly
- Use the output of the internal QMS and process audits to find the opportunity and continue to improve the quality performance
- Lead the quality engineer to do the internal QMS and process audit, regularly review the quality improvement project
- Bachelor’s Degree in quality management or in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of increasing responsible Quality Management experience, including a minimum of 2 years administrative and supervisory responsibility
- Internal auditor certification / Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent quality certification
- Rule following, Socially confident, Detail conscious, Conscientious
- English is our corporate language and we expect that you have a high level of both written and spoken English
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and influence others
- Capable of effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure and changing environment
- Mature communication style and can communicate well with stakeholders on many levels and different cultural backgrounds
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter: @gecareers
About Us: GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Quality Management: 5 years (Required)
- Will you now, or at any point in the future, require Visa or other sponsorship?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance