- Submission and approval of PPAP's.
- Reduce and control non-quality costs.
- Monitoring the Statistical Control of the process.
- Troubleshooting (QRQC's or as required by the customer)
- Manage the internal system of claims and findings in final inspections.
- Provide technical support to the customer and if necessary go to their facilities.
- Lead the analysis of problem solving through multidisciplinary teams.
- Follow up on the analysis of customer complaints (internal and external).
- Ensure preventive measures (Control Plan, PFMEAS’s, KPC’s, CC’s).
- Work together with the Engineering area in the implementation of engineering changes as the case may be.
- Follow up on security measures according to the area of activity and organizational structure.
- Support company events when required.
- Comply with any other activity assigned by your supervisor, manager or special requirement of the company.
- Know and apply the operational controls applicable to their position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Auburn Hills, MI 48326: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- IATF 16949:2016: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location