NAI Ohio Equities is one of Central Ohio’s largest, long-standing commercial real estate and property management companies. The firm has been serving the Columbus real estate market for over 50 years. We strive to provide the highest quality real estate services by adding value to our client’s assets and real estate needs through expert analysis, specific market knowledge, and personalized service.
Large downtown facility is seeking a Lead HVAC Engineer/Operator to join the Maintenance Team for immediate fulltime employment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversight of Chilled Water, Hot Water and Water Treatment in a plant environment.
- Supervise service contracts for various equipment.
- Operate systems on a daily basis using automation platforms by JCI (Metasys) and Trane (Summit).
- Work in team environment to troubleshoot and PM for the following equipment: Cooling Towers, Pumps & Motors, Water Source Heat Pumps, Air Handling Units, Rooftop Units, Liebert Units, Package Units, Generators, Domestic Water System, Electrical Distribution, Automation Controls and Components.
- Parking, uniforms and all tools are included.
This position reports directly to the Chief Engineer. The schedule is 7am - 4pm, Mon-Fri and includes joining the On Call Duty Engineer rotation for one week per month.
Requirements for Position:
- EPA Universal
- 5yrs minimum in related industry
- Excellent oral and written skills with basic computer knowledge
- Automation system knowledge
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location