Fast-growing defense contractor seeking technical experts to support new contracts with the U.S. Navy.
- Contribute to all aspects of software product life cycle (requirements definition, software development, testing, deployment, and ongoing support).
- Participate in architecture, software, and HMI design based upon requirements and specifications.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which the software is based on.
- Develop test cases and procedures linked to requirements
- Provide distance and on-site customer support as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance) will be required.
- Languages: C++ and C# required. Ada, VisualBasic, .net, SQL
- 2 years of professional experience in software development in engineering and/or controls systems using C++.
- 2 years of professional experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop, compile, and debug source code in C++/CLI, Managed C++, or C#.
- Experience with using software configuration management tools.
- Experience with software usability (e.g. training, operations, etc.)
- Field software interface testing a plus (System Operational Verification Testing).
- Understanding of interfaces/protocols: modbus, profibus, multi-cast, broadcast, analog (e.g.: 4-20mA) and/or digital (e.g.: switching)
- PLC, Java and Ladder Logic experience preferred.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent Pay and PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
Green Expert Technology Inc. (GreenXT) provides technical and project management consulting to corporations and government agencies. We employ engineers, programmers, analysts, and certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) who deliver technical leadership to our clients in all project phases.
Please visit our website at www.greenxt.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Programming: 2 years (Required)
- Philadelphia, PA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply