South Carolina, USA
The Packaging Engineer works from beginning of projects for packaging concepts with customers.
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Logistics experience with knowledge of packaging concepts preferred.
- Knowledge of Word programs, particularly Excel.
- Experience with diversity / multicultural environments
- Good communication skills
- Ability to effectively build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent & effective verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork, team building and problem solving skills
- Computer (Microsoft Office Apps) specifically Excel
- Work with Logistics and Project Teams on all packaging concepts.
- Create Work Instructions that are already specified.
- Develop Bill of Materials files for all packaging.
- Work with Purchasing Department to obtain suppliers.
- Communicate with customers and be involved in packaging and part testing for all projects.
- Communicate under customer’s network for approval and release of products
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location