Machinist/ CNC/ Eng Tech
When we say our people are our greatest asset, we really mean it. A career at Compliance Corporation means you are a problem solver and a trusted advisor as a member of our winning team. We are passionate about what we do and we provide exciting work opportunities. We offer competitive compensation, insurances (life, health, & disability), retirement planning, and we respect work-life balance.
· Functions as an engineering technician with a machinist background.
· Work involves interpreting written instructions and specifications, and planning and laying out work over a broad variety of assignments.
· Develops or reviews designs of existing mechanical systems and applies engineering practices to recommend new or reconstructed designs of mechanical systems used in the construction of support structures for electronics and communications systems.
· Constructs and installs special hardware for these systems.
· Works with engineers and other technicians in the development of prototype models.
· Sets up and operates both conventional and CNC equipment throughout his efforts.
· Must be proficient with CNC programming and operating systems.
· Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires three (3) years of experience in performing the foregoing functions with two (2) years’ experience operating a variety of CNC machines.
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Completion of a technical school, trade school or advanced technical school curriculum or course of training in mechanics or engineering technology; or completion of at least twenty-four (24) semester hours of course of studies at an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific or technical curriculum.
· Secret clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $34.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machining: 3 years (Required)
- CNC: 2 years (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location