Sales professional to market our products to North American steel manufacturers and other high temperature process industries. The candidate will be responsible to maintain existing accounts and develop new opportunities. The position may involve overnight travel within the assigned territory, depending on home office location.
The candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process with the following expectations:
- Maintain and develop relationships with key individuals who can influence the purchasing of or approving of our products.
- Recognize opportunities that are fit for company capabilities.
- Promote all products in the product line.
- Maintain knowledge of sales territory and keep management informed of market activity.
- Obtain feedback on product performance with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Maintain accurate records and furnish call reports, itineraries, expense reports, sales letters, and other correspondence to management at required times.
- Demonstrated ability to close sales and meet agreed upon revenue targets.
- Possess technical experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of high temperature castings, metal fabrication and machining.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Exhibit good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software such as Word and Excel.
- Base pay commensurate with experience plus performance incentive.
- Health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, car allowance, and 401K with company match program.
Job Type: Full-time
- steel industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan