HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- It is duty of the Reliability Engineer to make sure that equipment is working and not in danger of breaking down and to avoid malfunction and other problems with equipment. When an industrial machine breaks down, it is duty of the Reliability Engineer to aid in getting it working again.
- They are responsible for aiding troubleshooting the problem and assessing whether parts can be repaired or need to be replaced.
- They would commonly be responsible for ensuring replacement parts are procured and stocked correctly.
- Reliability Engineers must also make any required upgrades or changes to established systems to improve or prolong efficiency In some cases, machines that no longer work simply cannot be repaired due to the age of the machine or the cost of the repairs. It is then the responsibility of the Reliability Engineer to install new equipment and to perform checks following installation to ensure that all systems are in working order and to support FATs and IQ/OQ/PQ in the Cell.
- Analyzing breakdown information (inspecting broken parts, utilizing downtime & CMMS data, and reliability KPI’s) to drive to root cause of machine failures to develop preventive actions to increase line efficiency. Update appropriate systems (CILT, CL, etc.) as necessary.
- Drive roll-out of corporate reliability & maintenance standards through department of responsibility. Training individuals on the benefits and concepts.
- Degree in mechanical, chemical, electrical, manufacturing, production engineering (preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma Certification (preferred)
- Ability to lead and motivate others, to negotiate with, and persuade others, and work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills, business skills, as you may be responsible for managing budgets, leading a team and liaising with suppliers, and capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 20006111
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067
Job Type: Full-time