SERVOLIFT is a world leader in Pharmaceutical Processing and Materials Handling Systems and equipment. We have an opening for a mechanical engineer with the following requirements:
- At least 4 years of working on industrial machine design.
- General Knowledge of Industrial Control Systems (Relay logic, PLC, HMI, Drives and etc.).
- Knowledge of: Hydraulics (cylinders, drives and control) and Pneumatic logic controls.
- Expert SOLIDWORKS abilities (any 3D CAD package is fine), must have professional drafting skills.
- We prefer knowledge of Pharmaceutical equipment; however we are willing to train.
If you do not live within driving distance of Randolph, NJ please DO NOT apply for this job, we are not looking at resumes for people who are not living locally to our facility.
Your primary function at Servolift will be to manage projects from start to finish. This will include a vast array of equipment like Blenders, to Lifters and Mills and High Containment Powder Transfer Systems. You will have anywhere from 5 to 10 projects at a time with a value of up to $5,000,000.00. About 40% of your time will be doing creative layouts on the CAD system to find novel approaches to handling solutions for our customers. The rest of the time will be spent in Project Management Duties (BOMs, scheduling, organizing and etc.).
We offer a competitive compensation package, and pay is based on your experience.
To learn more about our products please visit our web site: www.servo-lift.com
Job Type: Full-time
Mandatory mask wearing when you are not alone in your office. We provide masks to all employees.
- 3D cad mechanical equipment designing: 3 years (Required)
- Machine Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Township of Randolph, NJ 07869 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place