CopperTree Analytics helps building owners, operators, and energy managers unlock the data in their buildings’ HVAC systems. Our software analyzes building data to pinpoint faults and identify opportunities for energy savings. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful. CopperTree identifies the root causes of HVAC equipment failures and inefficiencies, so that owners do not have to become experts in data analysis and can focus on what they do best.
Integration Developer/Engineer job duties include developing and deploying integration processes on new projects. The successful candidate will develop additional integration connectors to collect data from BAS systems, SQL database, sFTP servers, etc. The position will also involve troubleshooting and managing existing fleet of deployed BAS integrations.
Engineering Skill Set
· Experience with computer and electronics engineering principles
· PC and Server computer hardware, embedded control electronics, software operations, firmware operations
· TCP/IP Networking, Firewall Configuration, Security Principles (SSL/TLS)
· SQL and NoSQL database technologies (MongoDB, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL)
· RESTFul and Graph style API scripting and interaction. (Postman, Python, NodeJS)
· Graphical Programming Languages (DGLux, Node-RED, Data Flows)
· Tabular Data Manipulation and Transformation Skills (Excel, Libre Office, Pandas)
· Remote control and manage Windows and Linux systems (SSH, Terminals)
· Operate Linux command line with proficiency and write bash scripts
· Experience with Building Automation Systems, BACnet, LonWorks, N2, or Other proprietary protocols
· Experience with Cloud infrastructure management and deployment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Others)
· Software development tools and dev ops concepts. IDEs (Jetbrains, Data Grip, Git)
· Experience deploying live solutions at scale with significant customer base
· Experience developing front end visualizations or reports
· Detail oriented – ability to work on large data sets from buildings of different sizes, and still be detail oriented.
· Excellent presentation skills – ability to present (written and oral) project results to multiple stakeholders including partners and clients. The candidate should be able to speak confidently, listen to the feedback from customers and other stakeholders, and apply the feedback to improve the overall delivery.
· Team player – Our projects require coordination with individuals from other departments within the company, and other team members. We value your ability to be a great team player.
· Ability to work on multiple projects - this role will involve working with customers from around the world. Successful candidate needs to be able to manage multiple projects at the same time while delivering quality results to each customer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent