Fullstack Developer - Curriculum Engineer
Are you an experienced cyber security professional with a passion for writing and teaching new technologies ? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in the educational industry and be part of spearheading students to succeed? Do you prefer to work with like-minded people and cutting edge products?
If so, let us introduce you to HackerU, our global Cyber Security Education company. We are currently in the middle of rapidly breaking into and expanding in the US high-tech market. In fact, we recently opened our new US headquarters in sunny Miami, Florida. You are invited to learn more
We are recruiting a highly creative, organized and effective Fullstack Developer - Curriculum Engineer to plan, design and implement the coursework for our Cyber Security professionals!
At HackerUSA, Curriculum Engineers are professionals that are are experts in the three major key components of creating the ideal learning system. These components include curriculum planning, curriculum implementation and curriculum evaluation. The goal of the engineer is to create effective material for the students, allowing them to comprehend the technologies at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will write and create curriculum used to teach the code part of the program.
- Will utilize known coding skills and methods to promote best practices and develop concise lesson plans
- Will work within our team as a subject matter expert to develop technical and non-technical content
- Will have to stay up to date and knowledgeable of emerging technologies and required educational methods
- Must have 3-4 years of experience and a passion for education
- Must have excellent writing capabilities to clearly and concisely communicate engaging instructions
- Knowledge of specific coding languages and databases
- MySQL & Mongo DB
- React.js, Angular, Python, Java, Node.js
- PHP and PHP Frameworks, Git
- Professional may have flexibility to do remote work (2-3 days in office)
- Experience developing exercises or lessons on Github
- Flexibility to work remote
- Great benefits
- Ongoing training and growth potential
- Flexible hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Curriculum Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Full Stack Development: 3 years (Required)
- Relevant Educational Leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Only full-time employees eligible