Acertus Consulting Group is seeking Electrical Engineers/Designers to provide professional design services for commercial building projects. The applicants will use AutoCAD Building Systems and or Revit software to design electrical systems for a diverse mix of commercial projects.
The Electrical Engineer/Designer positions are excellent opportunities for experienced and entry level engineers and designers in the commercial building industry. You will work on a variety of projects throughout the United States and become familiar with multiple jurisdictions, as well as be given the opportunity to grow with a fast paced company. We are looking for team oriented members who can work on multiple projects, in addition to being part of the overall design team.
Acertus Consulting Group is a multi-disciplined engineering and project management firm providing professional design services on a national level through our Lenexa, Kansas based office. We value our clients and employees and are seeking motivated applicants with can-do attitudes to add to our growing team. If you possess these skills and are looking for an opportunity with a company that has tremendous up-side potential, we hope Acertus Consulting Group is what you've been searching for!
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Architectural Engineering from an accredited university.
- 1 plus years of experience in electrical design is required.
- Computer aided drafting (AutoCAD) experience is required.
- Working knowledge of building codes is preferred.
- Prior experience with building systems design is preferred.
- Competitive compensation packages for quailified applicants.
- Health Care plan.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Personal Time Off.
- Company paid holidays.
- State-of-the-art computer systems
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- electrical design: 1 year (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place