You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer or Electrical) with 1- 4 years applicable work experience. You are eligible to be registered with PEGNL as an EIT. You also:
· have excellent computer skills that include proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Access, MS Word and Excel.
· have the ability to work well in a team environment and as an individual.
· have strong oral and written communication skills.
· have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· are willing to travel.
· are able to pass an offshore medical and obtain a BST CERTIFICATE.
Specific Functional/Technical Skills and Tasks:
· With supervision, prepare and review engineering drawings and documents in terms of feasibility, standards, codes.
· Provide direct support to Intermediate and Senior staff.
· Have a basic understanding of Control and Safety Systems.
· Have a basic understanding of HMIs, Controllers, networks, Client/Server architecture.
· Understand Management of Change principles.
· Participate in Commissioning Activities.
· Have an understanding of offshore power for control systems.
You participate in the company safety and quality programs.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
Job Type: Permanent
- Control Systems: 1 year (Preferred)